Technical schools and colleges of Moscow region: list, conditions of admission, specialties
Colleges of the Moscow region are a good example of the fact thatthe choice of specialty is an important part of growing up. It's great if the teenagers were able to decide what they want to do in life, but often only during training they begin to understand whether the profession suits them or not. In order not to waste time on mistakenly selected higher education, it is better to test yourself by enrolling in a technical school or college. Thus, you can learn the basics of the chosen specialty in a short time and decide whether to continue further education in the same direction or try your hand at another profession.
Feature of secondary vocational education in the Soviet period
Educational process since the firstancient schools and academies have always undergone changes. This is understandable, because earlier the idea of the world changed, and in our days the world itself is changing. Every year new professions are emerging, scientific discoveries are made and the amount of information is increasing.
During the Soviet era, the educational system wasis set up to train specialists who would have worked all their lives on the chosen specialty, while additional knowledge and new skills to acquire were considered optional. Multiprofile education during this period was extremely rare.
Open Society institutions today
In the modern world, technology is changing rapidly, andscientific achievements expand the horizons of people's consciousness in various spheres of life and activity so that they have to master parallel specialties, constantly replenishing their knowledge in the chosen profession. That is why technical colleges and colleges in the Moscow region open doors to new entrants every year, offering them the opportunity to study the most popular specialties using the latest discoveries in science and technology.
Acquainted for a short time with the selectedprofession, go through not only theory, but also to get practical skills - this is exactly what young professional institutions in the Moscow region provide to young people, a large list of colleges and technical schools that allows them to choose a specialty to their liking.
Benefits of admission after grade 9
Technical colleges and suburbs takestudents on the basis of the results of the OGE and on the basis of a certificate of completion of basic general education. There are several advantages, why it is worth continuing training in an average professional institution:
- While schoolchildren try to finish successfully 10 and 11 classes, a college student receives the same certificate of secondary education, simultaneously studying his future profession.
- If the choice of a specialty has been made correctly, then to continue its deeper mastering in a higher educational institution it is possible under the reduced program.
- Passage of practice reveals the secrets of the chosen case from within.
- A large number of prestigious and popular professions makes the colleges in the Moscow suburbs very popular.
- After grade 9, you can get an education in the following specialties:
- Designers, which include: Web design, advertising, interior design, landscape design, clothing, and more.
- The profession "specialist in tourism" does not cease to be at the height of popularity.
- Accounting and economics, which is based on training to work with the latest version of the 1C program.
- Commercial and banking.
- Programmers are the most popular specialists in the world of high technologies.
- Veterinary Medicine and much more.
Important: many colleges and technical schools provide loans with the possibility of paying interest on it during training, and the principal amount after it is over.
The notion of "college"
The first colleges appeared in England in the 13th century, andit is this country that has preserved many of the traditions of the student brotherhood that have survived to this day. These schools can be part of the university or be an independent university, but the name "college" also belongs to some privileged old schools, where children can come only from very wealthy families.
In Russia, the first colleges appeared in the 1990s, but not in the sense that they have in Western countries. This name was given to many institutions of STR, referred to earlier as "technical school".
Colleges of the Moscow Region
To date, the Russian educationalthe system shares these two concepts, and now the technical school is the educational body in which basic vocational training is realized, while in the college the training and the basics of the profession are conducted and its more in-depth study. Colleges of the Moscow region are no exception. They can be done both at the end of the 9th grade, and with the certificate of full secondary education, with a diploma of vocational school or vocational school.
Students of Russian colleges receive the statusstudent with all duties and privileges owed, and upon graduation, a diploma of secondary vocational education, giving them the right to seek employment in the acquired specialty and the position indicated in it, for example, "technician" or "senior technician".
If an institution is based on a university base, then it gets the status of a "higher college". Sometimes in one medium-sized professional institution there may be branches of one or several higher educational institutions.
Training in technical schools
The first technical schools appeared in Germany, and inSoviet Union, they entered the training system in the 30s. For many decades, they trained young middle-level specialists in the field of mechanical engineering, veterinary science, agriculture, cultural workers and other industries.
If at that time in technical schoolsfocused training of specialists, today the institutions of secondary vocational education have significantly expanded the list of subjects studied. This is primarily due to global computerization, thanks to which accounting operations are carried out, drawings are created in 3D, modeling and much more. Today, an expert must know not only the basics of his profession, but also be able to use a PC and learn computer programs that help him in his work.
The modern graduate of the institution has a much more extensive and profound knowledge than the young specialist of the middle level of the Soviet period, who has work experience.
If we consider the suburbs separately inquality of the educational district for applicants of technical schools and colleges, the youth have a wide choice of both specialties and places for admission. The largest city in the region is Balashikha, which has a population of more than 400,000 people. It is not surprising that there are many educational institutions in this village. So here are located:
- State Balashikha Industrial and Economic College, where they prepare economists and accounting specialists.
- Academy of Security and Law.
- Agrarian State University of Distance Learning.
- Department of Moscow Humanitarian University.
- Military Academy. Peter the Great.
- National Open University of Moscow Region - Institute of Management.
If we consider the ACT system (mediumvocational education), then Balashikha Industrial and Economic College takes the leading place in popularity among the youth of the city and the nearest regional centers. Training of specialists is carried out taking into account changes in computer accounting programs. Practical classes held in the banks of the city and the region allow future specialists to better know the chosen specialty.
Educational institutions of the Volokolamsk regional centerEvery year they meet new students. The Volokolamsk College of Law of Economics and Security is of special interest to graduates of 9-11 classes of secondary schools in the Moscow region. Open on the basis of the polytechnic, founded by the order of the Ministry of Education of the RSFSR in 1966, this institution offers modern youth training for the following departments:
- Faculty of programming and information systems.
- Faculty of fire safety.
- Branch of protection in emergency situations.
- Economics, accounting.
For admission, the entrant must submit the following documents:
- Application for admission.
- The original and a copy of the certificate of incomplete or complete secondary education.
- Original and copy of passport.
- 6 photos in size 3 x 4.
- Medical certificate.
- A copy of the insurance policy.
- A document confirming the suitability for conscription in the army.
- Certificate of residence.
- A copy of the SNILS.
The form of study at the Volokolamsk College of Economics and Security Law is full-time, from 2.1 years to 3.1 years, depending on the faculty.
Another educational institution that is popular with young people is the Volokolamsk Agrarian College, in the list of specialties and forms of training which are listed:
Budget full-time education:
- veterinary medicine;
- technology of milk production;
- technology of production of meat and products from it;
- hotel business.
Budget Correspondence Faculty:
- Veterinary Medicine
Part-time tuition fee:
- Veterinary Medicine.
- Economics and accounting.
- Hotel business.
The technical school provides nonresident students with a hostel and promotes employment after graduation.
Aviation Technical School in Dolgoprudny
If young people are interested in such professions,as an "expert in the automation of technological processes", "engineering technology" and "aircraft manufacturing and maintenance", then they are waiting for Dolgoprudny Aviation Technical School.
Open days are organized for entrants, where they can get acquainted with the teaching staff and learn more about these specialties.
Also, the Dolgoprudniy Aviation College invites young people to study for the following specialties:
- Economics and accounting.
- Master car service and repair.
- Cook and confectioner.
- The hairdresser.
The number of budget places provided by the technical school is an average of 25. The forms of education are full-time and part-time.
All-Russian Agricultural College
Founded in 1949, the Agrarian Technical School, in 2002 received a new name - Sergiev Posad "All-Russian Agrarian College of Correspondence Education", in which young people are taught the specialties:
- Veterinarian (hospital).
- Economist and accountant (internally).
- Mechanization of the rural sector (in absentia).
- Sales managers (in absentia).
- Automation and electrification of agriculture (in absentia).
- Zoopelovanie (in absentia).
The college has its own laboratory facilities, for non-residents there is a well-organized hostel.
"College complex" in the city of Elektrougli
The State College of Technology and Management of the Moscow Region offers training in the following faculties:
- Stationary and correspondence courses - economics and accounting.
- Full-time department - commerce.
- Full-time faculty of installation of technical equipment.
- Full-time and correspondence courses - car maintenance and repair.
- Faculty of Information Technologies.
The college has branches in the towns of Staraya Kupavna and Zheleznodorozhny and has 6 educational buildings, which annually train more than 2,000 people.
This is not the whole list of colleges and technical schoolsMoscow region. The choice of profession today is much easier, and it was possible to get a wonderful education, staying in your hometown or not leaving the region.