Sapropel - what is it and how to use it? Extraction of sapropel
Such fertilizer as sapropel, by rightIt is considered unique due to its natural benefits, which this resource carries within itself. This substance has been widely used not only in agriculture, but also in cosmetology and the food industry.
Sapropel: what is it and how to use it?
It should be noted that such a substance assapropel, has biological roots and is formed for thousands of years at the bottom of reservoirs with fresh and inactive water. The process of formation of this substance is quite long and represents a natural decomposition of bacteria that have not only a plant origin, but also an animal. Such decomposition occurs with minimal air access.
Many people mistakenly confuse it with peat, silt or ground, located in ponds with standing water or swamps.
First of all, the main difference between sapropelis its thousand-year age of education and the immense depth on which it is located. The extraction of sapropel is a fastidious and very delicate process, requiring special equipment. For example, the formation of river or lake silt requires a period of about one or two years.
Value of mineral composition
Asked the question: "Sapropel - what is it and how to use it?", It is first necessary to understand its composition. Due to its incredible structure, the composition is the richest, saturated both organic and mineral useful substances. Among the latter - macro- and microelements, vitamins, humic and amino acids, as well as many other substances, the benefits of which are obvious.
Varieties and uses
An interesting fact is the difference between sapropel depending on the depth and location of the lake. There is a generally accepted classification of this substance, depending on the ash content and organic content.
Types of sapropel:
- Mineralized (the content of useful substances varies from 70 to 85%).
- Mineral and organic (50-70%).
- Organo-mineral (30-50%).
- Organic (up to 30%).
Each of the above types, exceptchemical composition, is also characterized by an individual color. For example, the first two varieties have a pronounced gray color, and the last two, on the contrary, differ in black.
Main tasks and properties of sapropel
Thanks to unique information receivedconfirmation by scientific works and practical tests, sapropel is a one-of-a-kind fertilizer formed from the soil. Thanks to its miraculous abilities, sapropel can restore soil fertility and feed useful substances to plants.
- Multiplication of yield.
- Thanks to this fertilizer, the flowering of plants and food crops becomes longer and more intense.
- The development of vegetation at an accelerated pace.
- The adaptability and rooting of seedlings in fertilized sapropel soil is much faster.
- Promotes an increase in humus content in the soil layers.
- Easily loosens clay soils.
- Perfectly copes with the task of neutralizing fungi, nitrates and a variety of harmful bacteria.
Faced at least once with the followingquestion: "Sapropel what is it and how to use it?", any inquisitive person will necessarily try at an elementary superficial level to understand it.
In addition to the value of this substance for the soil, each person can experience his healing properties.
Medical sapropel is widely used invarious sanatoriums and rehabilitation centers due to its tremendous properties due to the presence of vitamins, trace elements and nutrients in the composition.
The most effective this useful substance is in the treatment of the following diseases and ailments:
- Diseases of the nervous system, which differ in varying degrees of severity, starting with bruises and the consequences of injuries, ending with cerebral palsy and other congenital ailments.
- Cardiovascular diseases.
- Such unpleasant ailments of the genitourinary system, like cystitis or prostatitis.
- Skin rashes or diseases of a dermatological nature.
In addition, there are treatment practices thatinclude procedures for wrapping sapropel and taking mud baths with its addition. A wonderful result can be achieved in the field of cosmetology and the fight against excess weight, using this amazing substance.
Such a process as the production of sapropel,is laborious and painstaking. Obtain it with the help of dredgers. The next stage of the process is invariably sifting, which produces a homogeneous, clean mass, ready for immediate use.
Not less populargranular form of this substance, for which sapropel is sieved, dried and subjected to heat treatment. Such a variety of fertilizers, like peat sapropel, also has excellent indicators involved in the restoration of soil fertility. Thanks to this innovative development, the payback period and the achievement of the required results are reduced several times.
The process of growing plants using sapropel
To achieve the fastest results in the agrarianpath should return to such an issue as: "Sapropel, what is it and how to use it?", and finally understand the principle of the action of the substance.
Components of the process of growing plants using sapropel as a fertilizer:
- To grow viable seedlings, it is necessary to achieve a soil ratio of 1: 3, where 1 is sapropel, 3 is seedlings.
- For planting plants in an openterrain, it is necessary to perform a preliminary digging of the soil to a depth of about 10 centimeters and mix it with sapropel. Such manipulations not only increase the yield, but also raise the immunity of plants.
- To fertilize and fertilize plants, it is enough just between their rows to fill the fertilizer, distribute it evenly and water it.
- To achieve greater resistance to diseases and increase the viability of indoor plants, it is sufficient to perform the required mixing conditions with soil in the ratio of 1: 4 during their transplantation.
- Cultivation of plants due to fertilization with sapropel becomes an easier process.
- As an additional additive to feed thissubstance not only copes well with the role of gain in useful weight, but also contributes to the natural resistance of animals to disease-causing factors.
- Widely used in medicine, cosmetology and balneology.
- For industrial purposes, the use of sapropel is a component of many uninterrupted processes.