Palette correctors: how to use it correctly?
A pallet-proofreader is designed to eliminate smallimperfections of the skin, giving it a radiance and freshness. It's no wonder that every girl dreams of looking like a queen both at work and at home. What contributes to the recovery of the skin? Proper nutrition and beauty treatments. However, this process takes a long time, while a pallet-proofreader will help to give the skin of the face an ideal look for a couple of seconds!
Which pallets to choose?
The answer to this question depends on the preferencesevery girl. For example, a pallet of proof-readers MAC is a professional cosmetics. It includes the 15 most common colors that are suitable for any type of skin. And although its cost is relatively high, there is no doubt about it.
There is also a more budgetary option: ballet of correctors Catrice Allround. It includes 5 basic colors: green, pink, brown, beige and light beige. This pallet of proofreaders, whose reviews are mostly positive, despite the low price, could quite justify the expectations of the girls.
How to apply a color palette?
A pallet-proofreader is one of the main componentsfemale impeccable image - in your hands. This tool is an assistant, your main ally in a difficult struggle to achieve the ideal of beauty. But how to use a pallet of proofreaders?
There are pallets for three, and five, andfifteen shades. How do you know which color to apply to which area of the face? The pallet-proofreader acts on the same principle that we used when mixing paints in school: if you mix yellow and green, you get blue.
Lilac and blue
Lavender, lilac, lilacare opposite to yellow. Healthy radiance and purity of the skin with freckles or the one that has a yellowish tinge will help to give the corrector a lilac color. And brown spots on the skin and dark circles under the eyes will effectively eliminate the purple tint of the corrector.
To eliminate dark circles under the eyes is excellentsuitable means of lilac or blue. This color is closest to the natural shade of the dermis under the eyes. In addition, it will well eliminate the signs of fatigue. Also the corrector of a lilac color it is possible to disguise an irritation on a skin of very pale shade.
A yellow proofreader can mask smallbruises, bruising or a capillary mesh on the face. This shade perfectly neutralizes the dull and earthy complexion that will give the skin a natural beauty. In addition, a yellow corrector with a dense texture can hide even protruding veins and tattoos! Professional makeup artists often use a corrector for this shade as the basis for shadows.
Refresher pale skin will help you correctorPink colour. This kind of cosmetics is especially popular among girls - women with gray skin around the eyes, which can be mistaken for bruises. The corrector of pink color perfectly fits to ladies with a fat skin of the face, after all it is capable to level a tone, and also to give freshness and a youth.
With the help of a blue tone correctorneutralize the brown and orange color. Therefore, it is perfect for camouflaging moles, copious freckles, circles under the eyes and pigmented spots, and can even out the yellowish skin tone.
White tint corrector will help to cope withlight pigmentation on the skin of the face. In addition, he will be good at freckles. However, it should be remembered that a white corrector is suitable only for girls with a warm tint of facial skin.
Orange, salmon and apricot colors are excellentneutralize blue and blue shades. Therefore, the corrector of this color is advisable to use to mask circles under the eyes and bruises on the face. A mixture of brown and orange proofreader can mask the tattoo. It is important to clarify that the means of bright-carrot color is not suitable for every shade of skin.
Green or mint color is the oppositered. Therefore, with the corrector of this shade, you can effectively mask acne and other redness on the skin. This remedy is indispensable if the girl has a capillary mesh on her face - and she is visible if the blood vessels are located very close to the surface of the skin. A green proofreader is the true friend of all women and adolescents with problem skin. He will make you feel confident in any situation.
Palette of correctors for face
How to use this tool? Councils and recommendations.
- It is necessary to thoroughly clean the skin and apply toher light day cream about 20 minutes before applying makeup. The moisturizing agent must be selected so that it is of a light structure, leaves no greasy marks on the face, and is quickly absorbed. Otherwise it will be necessary to remove excess cream with a tissue.
- Choosing a tonal tool or a pallet of correctors, it is not worthwhile to test the colors on the hand, since the skin tint on different parts of the body can be markedly different.
- Apply the corrector to the necessary skin areas andlightly it or him shade. Do not intensively rub the cosmetic into the skin: it should hide the problem area, lying on it with a thin layer.
- If your goal is to eliminate dark circles undereyes with a liquid corrector, it is necessary to apply it with a special brush. Perform smooth movements in the direction from the outer corner of the eye to the bridge of the nose. It is better not to apply a tonal cream over the corrector: it is enough to powder the necessary places lightly.
- If in a make-up you apply a tonal basis and blush, then the corrector should choose a similar density.
- If you are using a liquid equalizer, you needfirst put on his face, and then a tonal basis, without stretching the skin, and gently pounding the device with pads of fingers. If you have a dry-type pallet-proofing device, first apply a foundation cream, and then go on to correct the problem areas, after which the entire face should be slightly powdered.
- It is undesirable to apply loose powder to the liquid corrector. Such a combination will only emphasize skin defects and make the face spotty.
- Corrector of a yellow shade will help accurately disguise minor scratches and scars. On top, you need to lightly powder your face.
- If you need to hide a fine mesh of wrinkles,it is worth using a liquid-based corrector. But this cosmetic product should not be bold, because the cream texture only emphasizes the problem. It is necessary to choose a liquid corrector of light tone, preferably with reflective particles.
- Minor inflammation on the face perfectly disguisessolid green corrector in the form of a pencil. On top of it, you can apply a tonal remedy of yellow tint, which finally neutralizes the color of the uninvited guest on the face.
- If your goal is to disguise local sitesskin, it is better to use a corrector point. It is better not to abuse this tool, because otherwise you can achieve the effect of a spotted face, which is unlikely to add attractiveness.
- If you use dry tonal powder, the corrector should also be selected dry.
- The main rule of any cosmetic procedure is not to overdo it! It is better to apply a small amount of corrector than to use it in large quantities and create stains on the face.